- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Law Enforcement
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
10AM 12/11/18 Boil Advisory for two areas in Overbrook - December 11, 2018
Last evening the tower levels kept dropping so we shut off 3 valves for the break in the 200 bloc... [more...]
Additional Water Break North of 6th and Cedar Overbrook - December 10, 2018
10:30PM 12/10/18 We have an additional smaller water main leak north of 6th and Cedar. We will mo... [more...]
9:35 PM Update Water Break 200 Block Elm - December 10, 2018
We've had to turn off 3 valves in the area surrounding the break in the 200 Block of Elm. This ... [more...]
12/10 6PM Water Main Break 200 Block of Elm Street Overbrook - December 10, 2018
Hi, We have a water main break in the 200 Block of Elm Street in Overbrook. Right now the pla... [more...]
Assistant City Clerk
The City of Overbrook, Kansas Assistant City Clerk performs many duties vital to the daily operations of City Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
Assistant City Clerk