- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Law Enforcement
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Overbrook City Lake - August 16, 2018
8/16/18 KDHE has placed Overbrook City Lake in WARNING Status for Blue-Green Algae per 8/13/18 te... [more...]
Public Works Supervisor
12/29/17 Update The window for applications has closed. Thank you to all who applied. Review is underway and Interviews will be scheduled following the January 10, 2018 City Council Meeting.
The City of Overbrook, KS Public Works Department provides vital municipal services to the City including clean and safe water, protection of the environment through wastewater and maintenance of City streets. The department as a whole strives to provide the best customer service proactively, deliver quality work with each individual project, and establish a supportive and respectful environment.
The City of Overbrook, KS is looking for an experienced Public Works Supervisor to perform the duties related to maintenance, planning, coordination, supervision and inspection of the activities of the Public Works Streets Maintenance section. This is a first-line, working supervisor position, accountable for the performance of work crews and/or individuals assigned.
High school diploma or GED, with additional vocational training in street maintenance, and five (5) years of responsible experience in street maintenance and/or construction activities with two (2) years of lead or supervisory duties.
- Valid Kansas class A driver's license and the ability to meet the City of Overbrook driving standards
- Must pass the pre-employment background check
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Effective communication, supervisory, organizational and public relations skill set
- Effective with Microsoft office.
- Competent Person training for trenching and excavating.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time
Pay range $18 to $20 per hour plus individual health insurance and KPERS.
We are accepting Resumes until December 22nd, 2017 please email email@example.com or mail to City of Overbrook, PO box 288, Overbrook, KS 66524.
To receive a full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Overbrook is an Equal Opportunity Employer.