- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Law Enforcement
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Pool Phone has been fixed - July 06, 2018
The pool phone (785-665-7939) has been fixed Thank you! [more...]
Need Help with City Services Schedule?
Confused which day is YOUR trash pickup day? Does the City offer Recycling? When can I water my yard in the warmer months? All these answers and so much more can be found on our new website. Don't see the information you need? Give us a call, we will help you get an answer!
When it comes to our trash pickup day, there are three things to remember:
1. The solid waste crew no longer has Saturday trash pickup.
2. If a Federal Holiday falls on a Friday or Saturday, our trash pickup will be on Thursday. It may be a little later in the day than usual because the crew is doing two towns that day.
3. If the Federal Holiday falls on any day other than Friday or Saturday, our trash pickup is not affected.
The same is true for the weeks we have curbside recycling- it's only affected if the Federal Holiday falls on Sunday or Monday.
We will be posting a list of the 2018 dates soon. Thanks!